heaven knows

my life in grey

This is what I call "Freak Week". Next week will be the same too. But I can't wait for wednesday. Hehe... 'Prawn behind the rock'. Anyways, I had my lab test on monday. Yeah, you read it right...LAB TEST. And no...we do not go around mixing stuff in this test. This is the very 1st time I've encountered station tests. It was freaky and crazy. Let me explain....

We have 10 stations. In each stations, we're given 1 minute to look at what we have to, either an anatomy model or histology slide, and answer the question that is sticked on the table. Then, when the bell rings, we have to move to the next station. So thats basically how it works.

Due to my laziness and sloth-ness, I didn't bother to prepare myself or read up the day before the test. And so, I took a chance and did last minute reading. Then, the lab assistant came to me and told me that last minute reading won't help me. Oh well, I did it anyway and I went into the lab for the test. At the end of the day....I got 13.5/20. One of the highest in class. Hah!!! I can safely say that I proved him wrong. But, 13.5 is still darn low.

Coming up next, maths test 2 this saturday. Stupid thing.... I shall score this time. I won't give in. Cis!!! And next monday....anatomy test 2. Oh no....!!!!! I haven't read anything. It's different for this one, last minute reading REALLY won't help. Gone....

Randomness......

I'm starting to wonder, what is wrong with people nowadays. I had one guy coming to ask me about Christ. And so, I tried my best to explain and stuff. He asked me to bring him to church for events and all. But....the main purpose of doing so was because of a girl. Eff man. It's a bloody insult to the church if I ever bring that fella there. And once again, I would like to say....STOP F***ING USE ME!!!

Second case. Another idiot made a statement saying, "save your prayers, your God doesn't exist here". And then, he added another statement, "how many of you have been to Heaven, seen God and lived to tell the tale?". Now what kind of a f***ing statement is that? It's either....1: you really want to get beaten up and die fast, or 2: you seriously want to get beaten up and die fast.

Now here's some tips. If you know nuts about what you're saying, don't say it. If you know nuts about the topic that you're debating on, then shut it. When a man of no faith speaks of God, all we hear is NOISE and DISTURBANCE. So save it, it adds to pollution.

Another thing is, I agree with Kel babe. Don't wear a cross if you're not a Christian. It's an insult to all Christians and Christ. Wear it if you know what it means and you stand for the same faith. Not for the sake of wearing it. Period.

0 wishful thoughts: