heaven knows

my life in grey

Informal english presentation today. And I talked about chocolates. And I had stomach discomfort due to indigestion from last night. Equals to GG-ness. So, I took a deep breath and started blabbing everything that comes through my mind because I did not really prepare myself last night. And....the verdict is..... the lecturer commented that my presentation was the best. Well, good enough for me no matter what. I did it against all odds.



Got disappointed in my maths results. So want to slap myself in the face. But....maths assignment interview went well. Me and team mate managed to crap our way through and have a high possibility of getting 20/25. Quite alright I would say.



After uni, hung out with jini babes. Got new shoes that I really liked and loved it at first sight. Satisfaction after all the stressing and studying and stuff. Was actually rather pumped up and happy.



Then.....



I got hit hard. Really hard.



Just got the news that the plan is canceled. Was so looking forward to it. Am not in the mood for anything....nothing. It's like this big wave that came and slammed me down. Yeah... being overly dramatic. I really don't know how to say it but it sucks!!!! Unless someone shows up and spends me on an all paid for shopping spree. I just want to scream, lash out everything, go crazy, jump off a building...everything....but I know I can't.

Uncontrollable, unstoppable, unbearable....please help me....

0 wishful thoughts: