heaven knows

my life in grey

Election is over. And.... its a bloody mess now. People voting without thinking. Now we'll see what happens for the next 5 years. Peeps, be careful when you're out.

Am....highly addicted to the chinese show now XD Can't help it. Amidst all the work and stuff, I have to find some way to relax my dysfunctional brain. And...it's finally starting to work again. =D Hehehehehe....

Once again, the week is packed with presentation slides to be done, reports and studies. Nothing new...but a slightly new level of stress and tiredness.

I need a job. =( No money to shop shop shop. Sigh....saddest part. Friend has recently introduced me to a job...freelance job. Think I'll be starting soon and hope I can make the time to make the extra money. Yesh...am so in need of it now.

I'm having a sudden desire. Swt... I want my piano!!! And my laptop!!! And I freaking wanna change my phone. Hahahah.... Yeah, greediness...I know.

***
Now with everything that has been going on in uni, its easier to see who my real friends are and filter the rest. Major filtering. All 2 face idiots. At some point...maybe in every way, it's better to be alone.
Advice to 2 face idiots: Only shallow minds push everything to others for their own mistake and eat people's sympathy for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

0 wishful thoughts: