heaven knows

my life in grey

Just got back from the 1st session of taekwondo classes. Next one is at 4.00pm (@.@)

After so long of being missing from taekwondo and not handling a class on my own since I got back, today is the 1st. With disasterous results. Due to the fact that I've been gone for quite a while, I have forgotten some of my syllabus and stuff. So I'm quite uncertain to teach some things unless its the basics. PLUS....the thing that added to my lack of confidence, was my stupid brother trying to intercept my teaching and make it as though he is running the class. Shit man. All the parents were staring and judging my teaching. It made it hard for me to have my confidence and teach at the same time. So yeah...it was screwed. And just like I've expected, one of the parent told my sir about me being uncertain of what I teach.

And I have another senior session later. God help me. It would be fine if I handled the class on my own with people just assisting me and not overpowering me.

***

I saw something awesomely cute on thursday.


It's big, and its cute, its a cow and its called MUFFIN!!! Super adorable....*melts*

0 wishful thoughts: