heaven knows

my life in grey

Edge of the freaking line.

Scenario:
Assignment in a group of 3 people. 2 girls and 1 guy. Both girls work almost throughout the nights with little sleep to find for information and articles to complete assignment. Guy does nothing and always comes back saying that he can't find anything...no information and no article. No effort from dude to contribute to GROUP assignment. Girls got stuck in ideas to put into the assignment. Asks dude for ideas. Dude gave some lame and crappy ideas which wasn't usable. Girls asked dude yesterday to go to computer lab together to help type out the assignment and complete it, and dude refused saying he wants to go back early. Both girls can't take it, decided to tell lecturer that the dude did nothing to contribute and request to be awarded individual marks instead of sharing the marks. Told the dude straight about that and dude decided to leave the group and do on his own. Repeat: do GROUP assignment on HIS OWN. On top of that, dude says that the girls betray him.

Now... please help me redefine the meaning of the word "betray". Which part of it looks like it? WTF man!!! I guess I have to correct the meaning of the word "betray" in my own dictionary.

Really hope that that fella reads this man. Fucking do your work and stop giving excuses la. Instead of having steamboat and party at your place with the girls everytime, do something la.

My world turning the wrong way now. "Dude" told his side of the story to my coursemates and now they're saying I went too far. I've got nothing to say. My conscience is clear....so damn clear. Dude told me he understand why me and my friend didn't want him in our group for group test previously. Seems to me now that HE doesn't....not even a bit, not at all.

Mom caught my uprage yesterday and was shocked cause all sorts of words was coming out when I heard that the dude wanted to withdraw from the group and that he blames me for betraying him.

AHHHH.....!!!!!! Frustrated.

0 wishful thoughts: