heaven knows

my life in grey

Day 1 of freedom...

I woke up late today but still managed to get myself to church. Enjoyed church very much today, especially the sermon. Really spoke to me. It reminded me that I've got things that needs changing. Quite a few things actually. Hmm....

After church, had a spontaneous and random karaoke session with Grace. We really sang our lungs out. Thankfully, my lungs aren't damaged yet. Haha...joking joking. Not that severe. But we did sing to release stress and also to fill time and dispell boredom of course. Nothing much at night though. Just stayed at home and finish watching Moonlight Resonance. Truly nice and heart warming =) So so touching!! Unfortunately, the series is over =( But it was a good show. Worth watching.

Hmm.... I need to find things to do tomorrow after meeting or else I'm going to bore myself to death. I just can't sit still at home if I'm not having exams. Seriously. I get agitated and frustrated. So, I need to find things to do. Can't afford to rot at home.

Well, it's 2.30am now and I'm not sleeping yet again. I'm going to be a zombie soon although it's past exam period. Don't know why I'm like that, so don't ask =p

Oh well...meeting once again...

0 wishful thoughts: