heaven knows

my life in grey

The exam week streak continues. Actually its only been 3 days after my 1st paper. I'm still in no mood for finals.... =( Definitely not a good sign....possibility of failing is superbly high now.

Despite all my rantings, I did manage to finish up 3 chapters of Clinical Biochemistry. I'm seriously dense now but I hope it remains there till Saturday where I will just vomit out whatever information I'm keeping. (FYI: not literally vomitting out) Those who read as much as I do, you'll get what I mean.

Although I was concentrating and studying the whole day today, my thoughts are still flying off somewhere else. I keep pausing and trying to get back on track...FOCUS!! But they still wander off somehow after a period of time. Guilt fills me....trust me. Trying my best and yet what I'm doing is not my best and I know it. Level of disappointment is rising again....

I'm actually missing that one particular moment and time, which is not suppose to happen.
Can't wait till finals are over and get busy with SRC work once again and industrial training. Need to get my mind off things. Yeah....if you've noticed or known me for quite a while, you'll notice that I like to be a workaholic when I have things on my mind. Just a bad habit... a very bad and unhealthy habit.

Who has a way of brain washing me into studying??

0 wishful thoughts: