heaven knows

my life in grey

This marks the end of the finals of Year 2 Semester 1. YES!! At last....freedom....for 2 weeks. Pfft!! Better than nothing...I'll take it. Hehe...

You'd think that the finals would have what I call a "smooth" finish or ending. But no.... it crash landed. The last paper was superbly, awesomely, incredibly and magnificently....idiotic, stupid, rubbish, miserable, mind and mood breaking. I do not wish to see that subject again. EVER. So, I hope that I get a reasonably decent grade for it although I know I wrote trash and junk in there which I don't know is usable or not. We'll wait and see when the results come out.

Don't want to think about exam subjects anymore. Throughout study week and my exam period, my best friend called "headache" paid me visits every single day. How thoughtful and faithful. I've been taking panadols almost every other day. I finished like 1 strip in 1 week. What's wrong...?!?! Hopefully, it will go away now that the studying, late nights and exam streak is over. So, my theory to this is: "studies causes deterioration of health and state of mentality"

Situation: Not only has exams given me headaches, it caused me to GAIN WEIGHT!!
Explanation: Studying uses up brain juice and burns brains. Thus, it would lead to the deficiency of energy to stimulate the brain to store up more information and to make logic out of things studied. This in turn causes human/subject/victim to consume food of larger portions and at more frequent intervals.
Conclusion: Studies are like parasites. They get the best out of you and you as the "host" suffer damages.
Treatment: Diet plan and exercise

After exam....
I had a vision in my mind that I would be resting at home, watching a movie on my laptop maybe and not moving at all. Instead, I was out shopping with family for bro's blazer. Amazingly, I barely felt tired although I hardly slept last night and the night before. And now, I can spend time blogging and transfering movies and dramas. Nice right? Haha.... But I'm feeling the after-effect now. Serious case of tiredness. I was so tired yesterday while studying that I couldn't open my eyes like normal. It was as though I cried the whole night, went to sleep and woke up with swollen eyes kind of can not open. Application of Eyemore did not work either. On top of that, I still don't feel like sleeping now although I'm tired! Hahahaha.....

Hmm.... Life's a little boring now. It always revolves around the same things. And so, I'm planning to fully utilize my 2 weeks of break. Since I just got to know yesterday that I won't have to go for meetings and get too busy with my work, I have more time to do other things other than work of course. Time to be random and spontaneous... Find things, go places, experience things to fill time =)

0 wishful thoughts: