heaven knows

my life in grey

Tomorrow will be my 2nd last paper, which is Microbiology. Last paper would be on Saturday, Endocrinology. Seriously speaking, I've been studying until I feel like banging my head on the wall, jump out of building, crying....etc.

我真的读都有哭也有死。
Meaning: I really study until I wanna cry and also wanna die.

Yeah...I'm trying to learn up my Mandarin/Chinese (I read in Cantonese also, not only Mandarin..hehe)

Anyways, in a way, I'm glad that finals is coming to an end. BUT.... I'm absolutely horrified about tomorrow. How do I put in 9 chapters of information into my head in 1 day?? Near impossible.... Tomorrow will be the no sleep day. The first no sleep day that I will have during finals throughout my Uni period...till now that is.

Note: I might make headlines by getting into a car accident due to insufficient sleep.

Actually, truthfully, study week wasn't fruitful for me. I got addicted to watching 家好月圆 (Moonlight Resonance). IF you have the time, please watch it. Teaches us young minds the meaning of family ties, bonds and relationship. Till the time when exams started, I'm still caught up in following the episodes. Mom's fault...got me addicted to it. Terrible... =p

Since I'm blogging to "release" my stress, I wanna say that TNB subcontractors are IDIOTS!! Middle of the night fix street light until scratch my car. A nice deep scratch. Really wanna sue them... damage my car, ruin my mood to study, might lead to me failing, destroy my future. See how bad it can be??!! Okay... I'm exaggerating. But my poor car... sigh....

I kind of look forward to holidays now. KIND OF. I've got SRC work to catch up on, my own work to do, get ready for industrial training, holiday. You sort it out on your own which ones I look forward to and which ones I don't. I've only got 2 weeks to settle them all. I initially thought I had 3 weeks. Apparently not. It'll be another week of cramming in activities and work to do. Pfft!! Yeah...this is MY HOLIDAY.

And so, this little lady has to get back to her studying, brain burning activities again.
Adrenaline pump up, have to Gambate, perlu terus berusaha dan belajar, 又有加油了....err, don't know how to say in Tamil.

0 wishful thoughts: