heaven knows

my life in grey

And so, Moral paper is out of the way. No more LAN subjects!! At least I hope so. I don't want to take that stupid paper the next semester again. CHOI!!!

Anyways, I only got about 3hours of sleep last night due to studying of course. After the exam today, I went home and mom suggested to go out shopping. Haha... So I went anyway although I was tired. I fell asleep in the car during our less than 30minutes travel to Pyramid, inclusive of getting a parking space.

Okay... a bit out of topic. In the recent months, more of only this semester, I think I've changed a lot. I feel myself growing up a whole lot more. (I strongly emphasize on the phrase "I think") Yeah, I still live with my mom and dad, but in lots of ways, I've just grown out of being a teenager or being immature. Fine...there are times where I like to be immature...for the sake of laughs right? Mom always told me that no matter how old I am, I'm still a kid to her. So yeah...right to be immature...hehe!! Being where I am today has definitely given me a big kick to being more mature, independent and hopefully, wiser. I see lots of things in a different way now compared to before. And I'm glad to say, the rain has gone and the sun is starting to shine again. You'll know what I mean IF you know about it. Haha...

Biggest contributor to my maturity...mommy dearest of course!! The power woman of my house. Almost nothing can bring her down. And I'm learning how to be one too. Hehe!! Imagine... Till now, at this age, when I'm sick and lying in bed, mom still comes to cover me up with my blanket and touch my forehead to make sure I'm not having fever. After entering uni, always staying up late to study and getting very little sleep, the following morning, my mom will pat my head and ask me if I'm ok before I leave the house. Do you get that now??

On top of all that, mom bought me something today, out of my expectation that I would ever get it if I didn't save up my own money to buy it. Really thank my mom for it cause she knows I've been wanting one for a very long time. And I got to choose what I wanted =D


A new Samsung P2, full touch screen mp4 player that plays music and videos of course. You can view photos in them also. And... I can make calls through this little gadget of mine by connecting it to my phone through bluetooth. Hehe!! Probably has more functions, I just haven't found out yet. Well, its finals period and studies first. So it's still in the case, untouched and brand new still, awaiting me to keep it company when I'm done with finals. Hahaha!!!

Yes...you can see how sleek and shiny it is that you can see the reflection of my phone. Hehe! (it's not on by the way if you're wondering) And so...this is my other baby (apart from my keyboard). Have to get PROTECTION for my baby soon.

Okay...back to studying already. But first.....sleep. We'll talk study tomorrow =p

0 wishful thoughts: