heaven knows

my life in grey

I'm back from the high lands called Camerons.


Wish I was still there. No...actually I literally wish I could live there. The air is good and it's cold. Life is simple and nice. I'm definitely going back there soon. Haha...

Note: Anywhere which is out of town, slow life, simple and serene, almost immediately captures me. =p

Once again, I got car sick on the way up. Don't ask me why. I just do. I was pale when we reached Brinchang. That's like one of the town areas in Camerons and it's somewhat near to the hotel I stayed in. However, this time I could get out of the car on my own unlike the time I went up Frasers at night. That was seriously crazy. My brother had to literally drag me out of the car.

So...Camerons doesn't have as much bugs as Frasers and they sure do not have LEECHES!! Haha... There's like strawberries everywhere. Oh God... it's like seeing red everywhere. At some point it was a bit annoying. Think they're over-publicizing the strawberries.

First day was not much. Reached up there around evening, so I didn't go to the farms and all. Just walked around town and see what's there. Went to the night market there and once again, strawberries everywhere. There's lots of vegetables and fruits also, and....flowers. The various colours of the roses and other flowers really makes me happy. So, I bought quite a bit of roses. They're only RM 11 for I think about 30 stalks of roses. Definitely can't get it here in KL. KL means chop chop for any sorts of flowers, unless you have a green thumb and you grow them yourself. All the way up there and my parents still buy durian to eat there. OMG... never ending durian craze. There's nothing much to do there at night. More of relaxing and enjoying the coldness there. Which is precisely what I want and what I need.

Second day... The morning air is really fresh. And cold!! There's no air-cond in the hotel room, only ventilation and the sliding door for the air to come in through the balcony area. The sliding door was not open, only the ventilation. And still it was darn cold. All my clothes was cold when I put them on, including my sweater. Aihs.... I had to wear 3 layer of clothes this morning just to so called survive the coldness. Yeah... my dad walked around in 3 quarter shorts. See the difference? The walk around the area and the farms confirms that.... I'm heading towards a serious level of fatness!! I was out of breath in like 20minutes of walk. What the.... This is madness.

Although I really enjoyed the trip, I have to suffer now to diet. *cries* My fatness is super obvious and embarassing. Can't take it... Going to go on a crazy exercise mode throughout holidays.

Oh...there's some pics too but I haven't load them into my comp yet. So I'll probably post them up later cause I'm still dead tired now. Can't really adjust back to KL heat.

0 wishful thoughts: