heaven knows

my life in grey

WARNING: Content is filled with foul languages due to the fact that the author is awesomely pissed and is forced to resort to them to vent out anger. Hence, read at your own expense.

Note: In normal days, such vocabulary is non existent in author's dictionary. This is a special circumstance.

Day 2 of freedom....

Comm meeting today. Finalise some stuff, joke about and laugh at most of the stuff, discuss about some stuff and ignore some stuff too. Lots of things to do but at the moment doesn't seem like it. Wonder why...

After meeting, went for lunch with friends in KLCC. Our initial plan was to have lunch and go for a movie to de-stress. But...due to the fact that we ate our lunch then continued to sit there and talk, we lost track of time and didn't manage to catch a movie.

Anyways, after our random walking, we went back and found my friend's car tires punctured. 2 of them!! And it was obvious that it was deliberately punctured cause there was another car that was in the same situation as well. So, we tried making a police report and it didn't work. We went back to the car and tried to change the tires on our own and realised that we did not have enough energy to do so!! Sad... And so, we got a mechanic to get it changed.

While me and my friend were waiting for my 2 other friend to get the mechanic to come, the house owner of the house opposite our car came home. The idiot scolded us from inside his house compound that the space was HIS space and the stupid "palang" was there for a reason. Actual fact is that, the stupid "palang" was at the side of the road and did not show any sign that it was meant to reserve the space. So we just replied NICELY that we'll move the car once we get the tires fixed eventhough we know now that it's that idiot who punctured the tires. BUT....it wasn't enough for that idiot. He came out of his house, walked up to me and shout at me while asking if I had a problem with him. Not only once, but twice. The first phrase that came to my mind: "WHAT THE F***!!!". He kept shouting that we should know better than to park opposite people's house in a housing area. Now, tell me.... Is there a rule stating that you can't park opposite another person's house in a residential area?! And there is no f***ing rule stating that you can reserve the stupid parking space that you don't f***ing own with just a miserable "palang" either. The idiot then continued to say that if we don't move the car in 10minutes, he's going to call people to come and whack us. See how civilised Malaysians are?? We called the police straight and it went to the operator first. The brainless operator asked me if it was an emergency. Right after I said it was, she continued to ask me all sorts of question before telling me that she will connect me to the police headquarters. How f***ing stupid can you get that you do not understand the meaning of emergency?! So fine, patience got me to wait for a little while again before I started explaining all over again to the police. Right after I finished explaining, all he said was "OK" and then hung up the phone. See how f***ed up our Malaysian system and government servants can be??

At the end of the day, the a****** got away with it. I really have every mind to sue the hell out of him for threatening us. It's illegal for your information. It is because our system and law is so flawed in ways like these that makes most of the new generation leave this country. Even after coming home, my anger has not toned down even a bit. The thought of that situation really pisses me off badly at how unfair things can be. If we actually waited there and BELIEVED that the police will come, the 4 of us would've probably ended up dead by now. Thanks so damn much!!

From a happy day with friends, it became sour due to the existence of idiots like these.

I would never EVER trust my life in the hands of policemen EVER AGAIN. All these put together, explains why this country is still considered to have 3rd world mentality. Tell the whole word that you own the whole damn road while you're at it.

Okay...really high blood pressure already by just thinking about it. Hope YOU get what you deserve REAL SOON.

2 wishful thoughts:

tire puncture call me ma...i help u fix it in 10minutes..haha

u sure or not?
u knw how to fix tire meh? we can't even unscrew the bolt...haha!!!