heaven knows

my life in grey

This would be day 3 till day 5 of freedom combined =p

I finally took the time back to go swimming and to at least exercise a bit. Or else, I wouldn't want to imagine what the outcome would be if I did not do anything and remain being a couch potato. It'll be horrible!! And so, I'm determined to exercise more...meaning more sports, and also more chance of injury coming back again. Swt!! I suddenly feel old thanks to all my miserable injuries. Nevertheless, it shows that I've worked hard before for some things right? Haha...!!!

Apart from exercising, life's filled with sleeping, watching tv, going random shopping and "yum cha" sessions. Better than 24/7 studying and looking at the book. Bound to go crazy. Of course I enjoy sleeping the most. It's my all time favourite hobby. Can't help it...it's so good that it tempts me everyday. Simply irresistable (note: it is only resistable in certain circumstances).

Sigh... Some people ask me why don't I get to know who who who. Now let me make it clear once and for all. I would know you if you let me do so. If not, I wouldn't want to go through the trouble of TRYING to know someone who doesn't want to let me know anything. Rather ridiculous don't you think? I've been there and done that. So, I know how stupid and tiring it can be. Wasting time...

And... I do not like to be manipulated as well. You can bet your life that I know what's happening no matter how good you are in manipulation. You'll see the difference soon after...

The weekend is almost here. Time flies when I'm doing something and it seems to slow down when I'm just bumming around at home. Nice isn't it? And so, it flew down to the weekends already. I'll be heading for Camerons on Saturday and enjoy the nice air there unlike our nice city. And also to get away from the hectic city life. Everyone's always rushing here and there. Life's at such a fast pace although we're able to slow it down. So, it's time to slow it down for a day or 2. Wouldn't hurt right? Instead, it helps the human body, mind and soul. Hehe...

Today, I had a discussion with one of my girls about speaking English and the English accent of different people. I was once told that I'm not Malaysian because of the way I speak English and my accent. I'm telling you that I'm 100% pure Malaysian with China citizen blood ok? It's because I'm English based and those fellas are Chinese based. That's why I sound like some foreigner in Uni. Besides that, I'm a pure Malaysian.

I remember the 1st day that I stepped into Uni. I could barely speak mandarin. I could understand but getting words to come out of my mouth with the correct intonation is hardly and rarely. So it was quite difficult. But, I can speak more now. Haha... As compared to last time that is. And now, my English standard is fluctuating. When I'm in a semester, my England goes down the drain. When I'm on hols, my English becomes the foreigner English that people call it to be. And when I speak like that in Uni, people can hardly understand me. So yeah.... pfft!!

Ok. Tired of writing crap already....

0 wishful thoughts: