heaven knows

my life in grey

Some stupid thing has infested my laptop. It keeps popping up stupid stuff saying that it's been infected with virus and all the crap. But when I scan it with my McAfee, there's no virus. What the crap...

Now, let me officially introduce my oh so cool phone...


*pls: logically speaking, this pic can't be taken by my phone.
I have no idea why that everytime someone looks at this phone, and when the person looks back at me, the fella will think that my phone is an AP set. So let me make this clear. Thou does not support neither will I buy AP phones.

On an entirely different note... I have every intention to bite "someone's" head off. Is it that hard to understand simple english and just do it?? I don't think I ever gibberish before and neither do I speek greek. So till now, I don't know what is the problem. *refraining myself from cursing*

Although I really really like the song "shattered", but this time, I'm not going to break and shatter.

And here's a song dedicated to "that"....
Without you, I live it up a little more everyday
Without you, I’m seein myself so differently
I didn’t wanna believe it then
But it all worked out in the end
When I watched you walk away
Well I never thought id say
I’m fine
Without you

5 wishful thoughts:

walao.....dun show here dy la....
(><) later borrow me play in bus then ok dy....^^

btw u buy black or pink colour?

hey coke, dun care wat colour la... we borrow from her to use first...! *after cokezZz, it's my turn, followed by kLcK...

sorry mr ivan ooi, cokezZz and klck has already LOOKED and TOUCHED it. and for your info, cokezZz has a better phone...new also!!!

lol ivan....haha....ppl's phone is navigator u noe???can use in melaka 1...and lead to eye of melaka...dun play play o...

wat the.... cokezZz, yours also got navigator la!!! so fast downloaded the map d some more. i also haven't download ah. MONKEY...!!