heaven knows

my life in grey

And so...I think I've lost it.

Why??

In genetics class today, we were learning about evolution, natural selection and all those stuff. Then came this case of hybridization.

Question: What do you call a hybrid of a horse and a donkey??
My answer: horse + donkey = HONKEY!!!
ACTUAL answer: MULE.... swt~!
*this is solely based on internal jokes. it did not involve the class or else I wouldn't be that stupid to come up with such an "intelligent" answer*

After that several hours and little sleep, I'm finally sober and have intact senses again.
So now I'll sing....

I will survive, I will survive
Oh as long as I know how to love I know I'll be alive
I've got all my life to live
I've got all my love to give
I will survive, I will survive...

Oh...now I feel tired. But I need to study!!! So it's time to look at the midnight oil and say, "burn, baby, burn!!"

Ok...insanity caught up again. Back to burning.

1 wishful thoughts:

Pearly minus her marbles... Its actually amusing :D