heaven knows

my life in grey

I'm done with convocation. Like finally... after the many days of worrying about carrying the mace. I finally got through with it. Although I think I didn't do that good a job in it, but at least I managed and stood through it. *phew* Thank God I didn't drop it eventhough I was getting tired already.


managed to take a pic with Dato' Ong Ka Chuan =P

kok hau

in the mace bearer's robe

A whole lot of people asked me whether I could carry the mace through. Sigh.... Although I look weak, I think I'm still able to carry and "tahan" all the way down the hall and up on stage. And, and, and.... Someone missed out the most important detail when I was asked to carry the mace. The mace head is a freaking 20kg!!!! OMG~!!!! God knows how I pulled through.

My arms are unbalanced now. Right arm bigger than the left arm. Swt.... Need to do some workout to balance them out now. Yeesh~...

And special thanks to Dr Gideon for posting up a public congratulation to me for carrying the mace through convo. Haha...!!!

0 wishful thoughts: