heaven knows

my life in grey

Have you ever feel so sad and depressed about your studies that you just want to CRY?!

I feel every bit of it. All the pressure created by the subjects and the timetable and etc...and also my own to push up my grades.

I said before this that I will not give myself a reason to fail. But now...UTAR is giving ME a reason to fail instead. What the ****!!!!! What kind of a sick exam timetable is that to put 3 core subjects together back to back?! I thought our intention to go into university was to learn something and use it for the bettermen of the future and society?? We're all about to become sick nuts by the time we get out of that mental place called a UNIVERSITY. Instead of giving a better future, we're damaging our own by self-inflicting brain damages. Like I said before.... brain cells a.k.a neurons can't be regenerated!!!

ARGH....ARGH....ARGH....!!!!!!

I don't care... I'm gonna vent out my every frustration here NOW!!!
I freaking hate the damn exam timetable!!!
I hate that I have to skip my classes for SRC work previously!!!
I totally, extremely hate that I'm blur in some of my subjects now because I couldn't pay attention last time!!!
I hate that I'm always tired and I can't stay awake to study!!!
I hate that I look like a damn blonde when lecturers ask me questions and I can't answer!!!

ARGH....ARGH....ARGH....!!!!!!

I.... really.... wanna.... cry........

3 wishful thoughts:

There there.... sacrifice week 14 for studies and then go for a hell of a holiday to make up for it then..

no money to even go for that kind of a holiday....

Hell of a holiday could mean a lot of stuff... For instance, hibernating XD
Or finally have our trip... but make it economical... picnic somewhere...