heaven knows

my life in grey

As predicted... this week is "superman" mode for me. So much to juggle and to fit into 1 week. Now I keep wondering why we have 24 hours and not 40 hours or more in a day. It would be good to have more than 24 hours in a day. But then again...it wouldn't be sufficient by then. Darn... I totally suit the saying that humans are never satisfied with what they have. Sigh...

I'm still rather surprised as to how I managed to keep up with studies and everything all at the same time. Confirm move into "professional multitasker" mode. The level of craziness is just speechless.

Thanks to all the reports, test and meetings, sleep is coming to an extinction soon. A whole week of "not enough sleeps" adds up together and causes light-headedness and slight insanity. Its major symptom would be the ultimate blur and stone face of the host.

Once next monday is over, I can finally put my head to concentrate on 1 major thing...obviously on top of other stuffs. Now, my head is preoccupied with too many things which I'm going to label them as "junk" soon.

I don't know if I have the right to auction off my position... Hmm....

If you think you can do what I do and be in Biomed at the same time, please don't hesitate to tell me. Since some people do think that what I do is very easy and all that. As though my whole life is nothing but SRC and studies are just for show. I will highly consider auctioning off my post to you....the next term. Hehe... By all means... Take it the next semester. Yeah, I have all the time in the world... ~*pfft*

0 wishful thoughts: