heaven knows

my life in grey

And so, UTAR Ball Night 2009 is over.

I would say that it was a huge success. Biggest event of the year...for UTAR. Haha...

This was my post-UTAR Ball schedule:
UTAR Ball Night onwards....
12-something am - 8am : sleep
8am - 11am : do all the necessary monkey business to get to class in time
11am - 1pm : sleep (during lecture)
1pm - 2pm: rush back home and skip my 4pm class
2pm - 6pm : sleep
6pm - 12am: no choice but to be awake to eat and also TRY to do some of my tutorial...but FAILED!!!
12am - 7.30am: sleep
9am - 1pm: mace bearing rehersal and TRY to do tutorials AGAIN at home
1pm - 2pm: tutorial
4pm - 6pm: sleep (during lecture again)
8pm - 9.30pm: dinner
10pm - 2am: sleep
2am - NOW: awake doing tutorials and assignment

So yeah... you can start counting the number of hours which I've spent sleeping since UTAR Ball officially ended. And yet, I still feel like I do not have enough of sleep. I think I need a month's worth of sleep a.k.a. hibernation. Unfortunately, situation doesn't allow it. So I'll sleep whenever and wherever I can..can't help it anymore!!!

With UTAR Ball over, some of my committees are feeling happy and some are feeling sad. Sad cause we've been working at it for almost more than 6 months now and it's just over just like that. No more meetings, jokes and nonsense with the whole committee that comes from all campuses. Meaning...no more FUN!!

Happy cause it's finally over and the weight has been lifted up from everyone. Especially for those who have to worry about all departments at one go. Haha!!

It was definitely a good experience and a memorable one too. With all the people I meet along the way, what is not to be remembered? All-in-all, I'm so proud of my committees from all campuses for standing together and seeing this event through. I couldn't have done it better without them. Credits to the committee members.

Am currently in the process of waiting for the photos from my official photographers. Hehe...

kah yee and mua

me and grace

me and ms ong


klck, kah yee and me (missing 1 more kaki)


kah yee, hon tong and me

tadaa~ this is what make-up and hair-do can do to you

*p.s. forgive all my stiff smiles. it happens when you're so tired that your facial muscles give way and doesn't co-operate.


So now, it's back down to business with the academics. Grr~!!!

4 wishful thoughts:

Aku pun tak cukup tidur .... tiap tiap hari overslept kalau tak pun tidur dalam kelas T___T

swt la u... i onli lasted like tat for 2 days...

u always online till 2/3am of coz not enough slp la!!! ish ish...

walao after utar ball i slept earlier then 1am everyday leh ... except when got test lah =.=

don blame utar ball la wei!!! so bad...