heaven knows

my life in grey

In approximately 6 hours and 40 minutes time, I will be having my Genetics Test 2.

Yes...and I can still blog. Amazing right?
Note: I've only slept for like 2 hours in the afternoon and I'm awake till now. Extra amazing!!

Currently resting my brains before they are totally fried and I become blank in a few hours time. Not sure yet whether I will require sleep, but what the heck right?

The most unfortunate thing happened right after I woke up from my "evening nap". NO WATER!!!! Serious stupidness of the Jabatan Bekalan Air (JBA) to just cut off the water supply for my neighbourhood just like that. No informing beforehand what-so-ever. And there they're claiming that they've already posted in the newspaper for 2 days. All plain nonsense!! It's not even in there after my mom checked over and over again.
THEY ARE A TOTAL WASTE OF TAX PAYERS' MONEY!!! FIRE THEM!!!!
Crap man. With the rainy weather, it makes me feel sticky and I can't bathe!! Damn it!! Argh...~!!!!

Lucky I didn't sweat at all today since I've been keeping myself in cool conditions almost the whole day. Plus, I have significantly sensitive cold antibodies which slows down my reception to hot environments. So Yay~

genetics... GENETICS... GENETICS... GENETICS!!!
All the aneuploidy, allopolyploidy, amphidiploid, Drosophila, Klinefelter, Down Syndrome, Burkitt's syndrome...etc. Brain overload. I need a new brain. Or better yet, an ADDITIONAL brain to complement and assist my existing brain.

0 wishful thoughts: