heaven knows

my life in grey

After yesterday, I have yet to fail any of my tests so far. Still got 1 more result pending and I'll know it this friday. I'm get gonna angina soon. But so far so good.... *keeps fingers crossed*

Yesterday has got to be one of the stupidest day of my this semester. I got a parking summon thanks to the constant no parking situation in TBR...usual. So yeah, I took the liberty to go and pay for the summon in DBKL Setapak. Trust me, that is the most ridiculous place to go to.

First of all, the place itself is darn secluded. Then, there's no signage at all in all the buildings. It's as though they're expecting humans to have built-in radar as to where to go to. After asking a few people there, me and Aggie finally got to the Rayuan place to get the so called "discount" for the summon. That place, is out in the open with just a measely shade over our heads and lack of chairs. And it was blazing hot in the afternoon. Then we had to wait for quite a while till it was our turn to go in and justify ourselves why we got the summon. That done, and we got the "discount" instantly. Next, we went on place hunt no.2. We had to find where to pay the damn summon. So we got right to asking one of the officers there and he was kind enough to bring us to the place. Along the way, he created some conversation with us...

Officer: So mengapa dapat saman?
Me: Oh, saya park kat garisan kuning. Takde parking la. Kawasan Uni banyak kereta.
Officer: Dapat discount tak?
Me: Dapat.
Officer: Discount sampai berapa?
Me: Err...sekarang bayar RM30.
Officer: So untung berapa?? *smiling*
Me: Untung?! Masih rugi la...kena bayar!!
Officer: Haha. Tak apa la. Kesilapan kecil.

Swt. Think I small kid?? Want to bluff me? How in the world can I untung?? Confirm maths fail la this fella.

Besides that, the summon was written by a dumb nut officer. First of all, he wrote my car type as Unser. But I'm guessing he managed to see the big Avanza word on the sticker on my car. Secondly, he wrote that I parked in "Jalan Malinju, Taman Bungu Raya". It's a non-existent place!!! I tried to argue this point with the officer that's in-charge of the rayuan but failed. These dudes need some E-Edu-Education!!!

All in all, DBKL is outdated although they're the main city. Goodness....get an upgrade man. Learn from DBPJ... fast, comfortable and efficient (probably only for the summons payment and utility bills payment)

2 wishful thoughts:

Wah your're the first I heard who went to pay that stupid summons ... try asking chew keng how many she threw away LOL ...

The dbkl officer damn sesat all his a become u =.="

yea la... i'm a good citizen leh. haha!! those fellas need serious education