heaven knows

my life in grey

Tuesday was a highly demotivational day!!! Because Genetics was a big messed up paper. Argh...!!! There goes the hope of even getting a B. Sigh... I guess I'll have to start thinking about Kampar already. Woe is me...

Anyhows, I've been trying awfully hard to keep my head in the exams and prevent it from self-destruction. Information overload...situation lost control (just like how Katy Perry sings it. Hahahaha!!!) I think concentrating is a moderately difficult issue for me now. Geez....

I've been studying from 10.30am till 5pm straight with only 1 hour break. And after every hour or so, I need to slap myself to bring my concentration back to my "beautiful" notes. Officially, I have about 17 chapters/stack to finish before Saturday 2pm. Isn't life great??


Anyhows, I've been looking back at some old pictures. And I notice the vast difference in me back then and now. Back then, I can see my skin barely covering my shoulder bones. Now all I see is flesh!!! What the crap!!! Fat!!!! Oh...another dose to the state of depression. ~pfft!~

Apart from noticing that I'm becoming a cow, I also noticed that I've been out of touch with lots of people whom I was previously close to. And I really miss the old times when everyone was still around. And of course, the academic stress wasn't that great. Now it's crazy.

Ok, back to the point. I'm really missing a lot of people. Like really really missing them and am wondering what they're up to now. Of course, my business was a big contributor to my constant absence as well.
There are times when I don't reply smses or calls or emails. Well... it's not because I don't want to but more like I don't have the time for it some times. And when I get the time for it, it always slips my mind. My blurness and forgetfulness is rather distinct I would say. So, forgive me if I never returned any of your smses or calls or emails. Time really gets ahead of me while I'm trying to keep up.

So, hopefully, this coming holidays I'll get to make up to some and meet those whom I'm lost contact with in a while. There are loads of people and some are even miles away.

This is what happens when studying turns your life around. Welcome to the life of a Biomedical Science student. What the crap!!

Loads of things to do this coming holidays. But I'm still looking forward to them 'cause it's the only break that I have. *sadness level approaching maximum*

0 wishful thoughts: