heaven knows

my life in grey

Finally holidays are coming. When it was semester break, I so wished that classes start fast. Now I can't wait for that short holiday. Weirdd....

Made record time the other day by finishing my metabolic biochemistry report in 1 and half hours time. Yeah...I usually need much longer than that cause I need to hunt high and low for the information just to write introduction. And I'll hunt even more when I get to the discussion part. Sigh....so no life. Everyday I'll be rushing some assignment...no matter what subject it is. In and out, assignment, assignment, report, report, report, report....argh!!!

Now I know, my lab group isn't all that bad after all. After joining lab class with another group for 1 day, I thank God I'm in another group. It's.....HORRIBLE! Everyone's everywhere. Rushing for this, rushing for that. No one is willing to give way. Omg man...

Celebrated my old man's birthday yesterday...in karaoke. Haha... Yeah, it's weird, but he likes it. So what the heck. Do something different for once. Although I ate very little, I was feeling full as though I ate a whole cow. And for once, we all drank. =D But I think I drank the most. 3 bottles man. Giler bloated at the end of the day. Then, mom wanted to listen to some chinese songs. And because the whole family is sort of bananas, we were like guessing guessing which one was it. And.... I managed to 'poke' out the 2 songs that she wanted although I can barely read chinese. Some words are fine but the rest are....blegh. Ahahahahahaha!!! Mom laughed when it was the correct song. Next up....TGIF.....

It's a holiday today. Hehe. Because it's federal territory day and my uni is in KL. So jackpot! Hah! The only campus that has holiday. Of course we had to replace the classes. But nevermind. It's worth it. Sigh....so many things to be done today. And it's raining!! Great man...Have to finish my report....AGAIN! Sad la...

Ooo....I'm song leading today. Hopefully my voice gives full cooperation to me and doesn't go out of tune.

And....I don't know why I'm awake darn early today when it's a holiday!! Crap man...

0 wishful thoughts:


Life in my own colours and music

ShoutMix chat widget