heaven knows

my life in grey

What a day. To think that it went well but actually it did not. Meeting was a bore. I realised that there are quite a number of things to be done but I just can't get myself to actually do it. I don't know why. All determination is lost. I really don't know what to do.

Got to meet up with some old school friends today....or technically it's yesterday. We talked about all the bad stuff we did in our school days. Like locking the teacher out of the classroom. Those were the days... so enjoyable and carefree. Not to mention the disiplin problems....sigh. Time flew by so fast that I barely got hold of it.

I got to know of somethings as well.
You don't have to hide till that badly. Your old friends are still worth your presence. I'll stay away from your life to make it easier.

Back has been seriously aching the whole day. Sigh....

0 wishful thoughts: