heaven knows

my life in grey

I have...finished my biochem report. A little relieved. 2 more report to go. Gah!!!

Was at friend's place till 2am yesterday night...more like this morning. Finally finished off 1 assignment. Now 2 more to go as well but with maths near completion. Ahh..... Still got pengajian malaysia to worry about.

Am brain stuck today. Trying to think and fit things in but it's not functioning. OMG!! Wrong timing to malfunction. Metabolic Biochem test is next week. Can't afford to be brain dead now.

4 panadols within 2 hours...hmm.....

She reflects everything I was before....
Glad I could help out my friend even though the situation was tough. Now I see how He wants me to reach out to people who went through what I have and help them with what I can.

Am....disappointed in people nowadays. And if that disappointment can be measured, it'll be all the way in the negatives. Does the competitive spirit really bring out the worse in people? Oh wait...it just brings out the their true colours which is so black.

I'm also disappointed in my anatomy test results. Disappointed in myself.....

And what's with people sending me emails to vote against BN?? I'm not voting yet la...

0 wishful thoughts:


Life in my own colours and music

ShoutMix chat widget