heaven knows

my life in grey

Okay... The day today (Tuesday) was rather plain. I just sat at home the whole day. Woke up early in the morning to drive dad to work and then it was back home to do some house work and then lay on my sofa and get stuck there the whole day. Yeah, I'm that lazy. I vow to go on some kind of diet. But still I'm eating nonsense once in a while. Can't resist temptation... lack of determination.

Finally just now, like finally of all the finallys.... I've cleaned up my messy table. It'll be messy again when the semester starts back. It has become a norm. Sigh...

Normally, I don't like to stop, sit down at home and not do anything. It's cause, it gets me to think of all the nonsense I can and it is not good for health seriously. However, today's different.... finally again =p Instead of nonsense, I started to notice the things that I've been liking all the while but just haven't got the time to notice it.

So here they are:.....my loves =)
a) definite love for travelling. in town or out, still love it, but have more love for out of town places =)
b) spending time around my dogs....haha...yeah.
c) cute fluff toys. (normal right?)
d) finding good food and splurge on them
e) to lie down anywhere comfortable and not move for the rest of the day
f) scout and hunt down good music
g) random dancing
h) spontaneous actions or activites or plans
i) swimming
j) shoe shopping... Lol!!
k) doing silly things when no one's around
l) capturing random beautiful moments with my faithful W810i
m) SLEEP!!!
n) being around close friends

Okay, there's more actually. But no point further boring people with it. I'm sleepy again although I slept in the afternoon...haha!! Time to sleep.

0 wishful thoughts: