heaven knows

my life in grey

Today is indeed an.....interesting day. I bet those who was there will agree.

First things first.... I have been a kuli for 2 days already. That's why I wasn't online if some of you were wondering or I did not reply any emails. I have been helping my parents to paint the rooms including my own and tomorrow will be another day of kuli work. But, the interesting part is just about to start.

Me, Kah Yee and Kelvin went to Sg. Long at night for UTAR Ball meeting. Remember how our stomachs "growl" Kah Yee?? So... we had our "INTERESTING & FUN-FILLED" meeting. Then we headed for a mamak session. After that.... *crash*. There goes my car window. Someone broke my car window and stole Kelvin's bag. So we went to the forever useless police. Now I wonder why we bothered wasting our time there also. Couldn't even report cause the "investigating officer" is in Kajang. Fly kite la go there.... So we just decided to go back home. Ivan helped me fetch Kah Yee home.

But 1st, we stopped in Carrefour Subang to let Kelvin pick up his car. 2nd unfortunate event. All of Carrefour's grills/shutters were down. The only way in and out is closed. So GG lo...what else? Ivan have to send Kah Yee home then send Kelvin home too.

Really a series of unfortunate events. But it's ok... We still had a fun time laughing and joking in the car. Great that we got to know more people too... Can laugh more. Hehe... Laughing is essential...so is pork (*internal joke)

*Thx so much to Ivan for helping me quite a lot tonight.

6 wishful thoughts:

Haiz I seriously feel damn bad laaa ... just because of me so stupid to leave my bag there .......

Sorry caused everyone so much trouble especially u ... sry sry sry >< .... haizzzzz

claim insurance

hahaha..it's ok la. accidents happen. small matter onli. no worries =)

anonymous: can't claim insurance for this kind of thing la. insurance only covers for the front windscreen, not windows

PEARLY YUEN!!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU!!!!!! DID NOT THANK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!


SOB~~~~~~~~~ T.T

haha..ok ok. must thank LIM KAH YEE also for being so patient with the situation..