heaven knows

my life in grey

Today is the first day of training....

I need to start it off by saying that I made the wrong decision to enter Putrajaya Hospital. No doubt they have some cool equipment there that I've not seen before. But the people there have are not friendly. Sigh... How can I get myself out of this placement? Or do I have to just suffer the 3 months?? Thinking of it makes me sad...like really sad till wanna cry kind of sad. I literally yawned the whole day through due to boredom. Yawn until now jaw tired and pain already.

I don't wanna go back tomorrow....... *sobs sobs*

5 wishful thoughts:

Sabar la ... apa nak buat ... Work leh ... not SRC haha ...

Wish u will meet some friendly ppl tml :)

Awww gurl......... Another round of Baskin on me when you want it =) Cheer up....

waa i oso wan ... pleaseee XDXD

dah......

hahaha...of coz i wan. I sound so greedy. hehe...

they're horrible plus arrogant ppl. sad case la...now i knw...