heaven knows

my life in grey

The cultural event today went quite well. No doubt there were few bumps here and there due to the miscommunication on the Japanese people's end, but it turned out fine. Thank God for His blessings for smooth program flow for the performances because it was so much better than it was during rehersals.

Today is the day where we really can't understand completely what the other party was saying. It's like the duck talking to the chicken. For all I know, they can never understand each other. But... of course this event has it's own pros. The fact is... although the students are high school students and obviously they are very much younger than us (about 16-17 yrs old), the guys are cute. Haha!!! That's right. Plus, they have their own style in fashion and hairstyles, which looks pretty nice. Anytime better than those "lala" fashion that is happening around us. Next time, take a visit to Japan and have a look for yourself. Japan will be the ideal place to wash your eyes for both girls and guys. Trust me.

And so, that concludes the day today. My feet are killing me thanks to walking around in heels the whole day. Crazy...

10 wishful thoughts:

Adui... promoting eye-washing sessions in Japan pulak... lol

LOL ... so interested in any ka? Leave the age aside la XD. Edna oso ... got any ar? lol

correct wat. i'm helping Japan promote their tourism la...they should pay me. Haha..

Interested also no use la. Like I tell Kah Yee, opportunity come and gone d. Haha!! Too late..all chao d

Eh who knows la kan ... ppl got email ... but they cant speak jap ... got email oso no use la XDXD

THey did pay us wat ... but the money go to UTAR onli ma ...

Only one in my gang looks a little above average....The rest still have 'small boy' faces... I was surprised that the school actually donated money to UTAR... we could have given them better gifts right? I seriously feel bad that they gave us handwritten self intro + some Japanese toys but we gave them UTAR pens, UTAR notepads, some biscuits and a shirt in return...

Its not bad .. ITS SO DAMN MENSIA SUI kan ... give ppl pen and memo pad ... so cheap man =.=

Haiz... I shouldn't have let them go home with a picture of me... they might just hang it up on their high school wall as a reminder to the one and only Malaysian culture they realized: we are kiam-siap (=_=)
I should have brought a paper bag to cover my face

We din even get to take even 1 ... damn sad case ... (but i think pearly did enter one photo intentionally XDXDXD)

LOL.... U should have shoved yourself in when you had a chance... There were so many cameras in one of the girl groups and they were taking one picture after another.. I'm sure it wouldn't have hurt to accidentally wander into a picture taking session and confuse them when they get back and see those pictures... hohoho....

LOLz ... almost all of them have a camera la ... we even helped the groups take their group pics ... so many cameras XD got 6-7 at least