heaven knows

my life in grey

I've been....lazing around a lot. Apart from doing SRC work that is. Leftover time spent mostly on sleeping...my favourite hobby. Haven't gotten much of my work done. Oh no...!!!

Been thinking about some things that were shared during cell last week and just now. Needing God's guidance in some things to bring me to where He wants to and do the things that He wants me to. Learning to leave it up to Him to make the decisions and show me the path He wants me to walk.

I was told today, "it is not important how you begin, but more of how you end". Truly meaningful...

Sorry...I'm a total song freak. Am able to grow madly in love with songs... Although this song is somewhat a sad song, but the lyrics are quite good and the song is good. Obviously right? Wouldn't be recommending it here if the song wasn't good. Hehe... And Mcfly is quite a band.

Too Close For Comfort - Mcfly
I never meant the things I said to make you cry
Can I say I'm sorry
It's hard to forget
And yes I regret all these mistakes

I don't know why you're leaving me
But I know you must have your reasons
There's tears in you eyes, I watch as you cry
But it's getting late

Was I invading in on your secrets
Was I too close for comfort
You're pushing me out
When I'm wanting in
What was I just about to discover
When I got too close for comfort
And driving you home
Guess I'll never know...

*there's more...go listen for yourself. Hehe...

Since I haven't posted up any pics for quite a while, let me put up random pics...
Err...during the set up for SRC election.
Obvious sign of exams nearing... Edna posing even after getting 2 flat tyres. *smile Edna*
This cute furry monster really made me happy by just looking at him.
This was the 2nd cute furry fella that I saw on the same day which made me happier.
Note: I have a cute furry fella too. And hands down, he's the one and only of his kind...unique.
Nobody does it better than him...
This bee was impaled by the torns. The power of the cactus.
All these fresh roses for RM 10. You'd better believe it...
RM 10 for all these too!!
The effects of my faithful W810i. I should change my major to professional photographer. Haha....
The cupcakes which "we've" hunted for so long and the shop was closed. It costs RM 4.50 each and it doesn't even taste a bit NICE!!!
Err...up to you to interpret this.
And at the end of the day, no matter how bad it was... The rainbows in the skies to show God's promises are true.. =)

4 wishful thoughts:

I thought I saw the no photos sign there .... WAHAHA someone broke the rule XD

I just went there on Fri ... so many cute puppies there le ^^

Oh no... my picture is humiliating...I sense a myocardial infarction episode coming on....

eh kelvin...sure u're talking about the same place ah? ahaha...mine's in subang ler. got no "no photos" sign wan. hahaha...

it's ok edna..i sense that the myocardial infarction will turn the other way around and go away. hehe...

OOps wrong place ... why the mat n cage same 1 ish ish LOL pai seh la XD