heaven knows

my life in grey

Ok, I won't talk about my "training" today. It's simply boring to the point where it is undescribable.

Music.... makes the world go round. Hehe... At least it makes MY world go round. Without music, I'll be pretty dead.

And... I so so love these songs now... Truly beautiful and touching...

The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script
"Going back to the corner where I first saw you
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag, I'm not gonna move
Got some words on cardboard, got you picture in my hand
Saying if you see this girl, can you tell her where I am
Some trying to hand me money, they don't understand
I'm not broke, I'm just a broken hearted man
I know it makes no sense but what else can I do
How can I move on when I'm still in love with you..."

Come On Get Higher - Matt Nathanson
"I miss the sound of your voice
I miss the rush of your skin
I miss the still of the silence
As you breathe in and I breathe out
If I could walk on water
If I could tell you what's next
Make you believe
Make you forget..."

Well, there's more actually, but they're old songs. Those 2 are the new songs. Hehe...

I just realised that I've "stolen" and downloaded quite a number of dramas and movies into my external hard disk and laptop that I've not touch or seen till now. Well well... marathon. Hehe...

Oh no!! Results will be out soon. Like really really soon.... High blood pressure, leading to angina, leading to myocardial infarction when I see the results. Oh God... All the best to those taking results soon also.

6 wishful thoughts:

I'm still wandering... What do you do in training if they don't teach you much or let you touch anything???? Having training is better than none... FRIM didn't even call me to say I didn't get in.. or god knows... I've been clueless-ly accepted without my knowledge.... anyways, hang in there :)

Let me tell you. Hehe... I just sit there and stare at the four walls from 8am to 1pm then lunch break. After lunch, I continue to stare at the walls again from 2pm to 5pm then I get to go back. So yeah... it's "fun".

Aiks.... Patience training I guess.... I think you'd get more action sitting at home.....you do get saturdays and sundays off right? still on for the road trip?

Yeap, I get Saturdays and Sundays off. Of course I'm still up for it. Are you on training already? Cause I'm asking for withdrawal from mine due to their screwed up system and situation.

I'm not training.... I'm not worthy enough for FRIM apparently.. oh well... are you seriously going to withdraw? I'm alright with going on a road trip cause I haven't found another job yet. Let me know whats it going to be. :)

Road trip? @@