heaven knows

my life in grey

I was dead SICK yesterday!!! Sick until the only time that I got out of bed was to go to the toilet to vomit. Who would have imagined the effects of food poisoning to be so "GREAT". Trust me, it was the worse experience of food poisoning that I've gotten. I couldn't eat, even drinking water was a problem cause I can't get myself to swallow the water. Even after swallowing the water, it's bound to come out again. So yeah... I was pretty much dehydrated to the maximum.

At first, I only felt discomfort and thought it was nothing. Then, I starting moaning to my mom and she didn't believe me. Not till.... I vomited.

No energy at all this morning. Dragged my feet out of bed, went downstairs to TRY to make myself feel better. But... I slept on the sofa again. For like another 2-3 hours. Haha... Could barely eat still today, but got myself to eat a bit or else I would be pretty much dead-like for not eating for 2 days. Currently recuperating...

2 wishful thoughts:

Get well soon! hope you'll be up and about in no time. :)

wah..got c doctor o nt???
u r better than me...last time i even wake up at midnight to vomit 7-8 times...

but after ate the medicine dr giv me the next day can jump can run liao....