heaven knows

my life in grey

Had lunch with Rachie today. Like finally... After being missing for so long.

Something weird happened today. It's really weird that it made me blur and speechless. It's so weird that... I'm not going to say what it is here. =p

Monkey limewire is having connection problems that I can't download my songs fast enough. Have to find some sort of alternative...

At 1st, I didn't know what "O.A.R." stands for. Now I know that it stands for "Of A Revolution". Pretty cool name. And their song shattered is nice. Yet another song that got me hooked to it. Good lyrics. I can't help but fall in love with songs that have good lyrics and even better when the band / singer have good skills.

"how many times can I break till I shatter,
over the line can't define what I'm after,
I always turn the car around
give me a break let me make my own pattern
all that it takes is some time but I'm shattered
I always turn the car around"

0 wishful thoughts: