heaven knows

my life in grey

Today is either a rather happy day or it is a rather sad day.

Remember the phone that I was supposed to buy to replace my current phone?? I went around scouting the price. It was all less than RM 1000. So I thought it was a pretty good bargain already for a reasonably good phone with good specifications. Finally, I got an offer of less than RM900...even better. After CONFIRMING that I would definitely get that phone after Christmas, IT just had to happen.

This was the IT incident...
After having dinner with my family on Christmas day, we walked around Summit and just looked at other handphones for fun. Then, I told my dad that I initially wanted a different model, a better model of course...Yeah, that model was the Nokia 6210 Navigator. Main intention to have that phone is for its navigation purposes, which is suitable for a person who always gets herself lost...like ME!

And there I was telling my dad that although I like that phone, it was way out of my league cause it would mean that I have to fork out additional RM 350. Super SIAO!! That would make me SUPER DUPER POOR on top of my existing poor condition now. So I didn't really thought much about it.

The next morning (this morning la), my mom called me to ask if I'm going down to KL to get my phone. And she added the extra question to "rub" it in, "so which phone are you buying now?" Sigh... sad case early in the morning. But of course I answered with honesty and also pityful-ness that I would be like super poor if I bought that phone.

Then my mom continued on saying that if the other phone is better than it's up to me. When I got to the shop in KL with my dad, we asked for the Supernova phone 1st. And then my dad asked about the Navigator phone. *cries*

And now, finally... long story cut short. I got the 6210 Navigator and is officially SUPER DUPER POOR now.

Got the phone which is super cool...to me at least = happy
Used extra money which wasn't intended to = misery

Of course... I didn't sell off or trade-in my W810i. My faithful W810i is still with me. No heart to sell off my faithful phone.

2 wishful thoughts:

wow.....tmw better borrow ur phone to me play play...tonight remember charge full battery haha...

eh, pinjam phone sekejap...?