heaven knows

my life in grey

Yesterday was quite...an awesome day.

Went out with Ms Jessie aka Dodol. We went on a food hunt you see... all for the sake of Youth Camp. And while we were in Mydin, the stupidest thing happened...

As I drove into Mydin, due to the fact that I haven't been there before, I didn't know where the parking was. I thought it was like the Pyramid parking where they have upstairs and also basement. Since I turned in, I kept on my left...I don't know why...and I saw this ramp going up and I thought it was going to the parking lot anyways. After I got up there, it was the FREAKING WAREHOUSE. Sigh...stupidity of a different level.

After all our food shopping spree and buying stuff, we headed to Pyramid. Met Tim there for lunch and then Tim decided to try out the Fish Spa. 1 word explains it all... Ticklish. Jessie and I were practically screaming there because it was super ticklish everytime the fish sucks out of your feet.

And the conclusion for the Fish Spa is... the fishies are MORE attracted to feet which have dry skin.

*****
I have this sudden odd feeling of confusion. Which is leading to slight frustration. And is taking the light out of my eyes.
I think some wouldn't understand why I love the movie Twilight so much. Partial reason is my twin's fault for intro-ing me to the movie. Haha...
Let me make this clear first...I absolutely DO NOT have a fan crush on Robert Pattinson.
It's just the story... It's just something that will never happen in real life. And I feel that it is just the thing that caught hold of me.
this thing that has caught hold of the empty space within, is making me feel every bit of the pain once again

0 wishful thoughts: