heaven knows

my life in grey

Oo.. I forgot to mention another weird thing that happened yesterday (thursday).

I saw my Management Principle tutor near my church. Weird situation although we were both in our cars and driving. Imagine, my uni is like nowhere near my housing area or nearby. And that wasn't the 1st time I saw him in that area. I saw him once in Pyramid too. Super weird. Now I know why he knows so much about Subang and Sunway when he uses companies within these areas as examples in class.

And so, it's down to the last 24hours before all the work is done. Yeap yeap... After days and nights of hard work/labour, we're finally within that few hours of being free from work. Unfortunately, I'll get this feeling again in a few months time. Hopefully it won't feel as much as this time.

***
I hate this feeling
And it just keeps building
It's utterly annoying
Not to mention frustrating
I need it to stop
But it's being a prick
And it's waiting for the day that I'll go "pop!"
Stupid, monkey, dumb, all put together
Hoping that this thing won't be here much longer
Thinking about it leaves me messed up
Looking at it emphasizes every good part
I can't see beyond the block that's ahead
So I guess I'll just leave it instead
Wanting to know whether it will ever stop?
That is something that I need to ask God

0 wishful thoughts: