heaven knows

my life in grey

I look at my next semester's timetable and I feel sad and depressed already. They meant to torture us for the whole 3 years...confirm!



Can you imagine having a day that has only 1 class. BUT....the class starts from 4pm to 6pm. Isn't it FANTASTIC?! Nothing can compare to Malaysian education system's timetables. Really one of a kind that was meant to drill us and squeeze us dry.



Now, I'm contemplating. To buy or not to buy. Of course I've weighed the consequences of both actions. Still left undecided. But surprisingly, my dad went "research" about it already... like the price and specifications.



And the object that has yet been decided on is....



The Nokia 7610 Supernova.

Since my phone is a bit crazy already, I was thinking that maybe it's time to change my phone. It's crazy in a sense that it is super difficult to charge and I'm always on the verge of having a dead phone.

But "The Green Paper" or in our country, "The Blue Paper", is highly important and which I'm lacking of right now. Sigh... sponsors anyone??

2 wishful thoughts:

yo....when u change phone???haha..old 1 throw away a???

how much is the SUPERNOVA?

i haven't change phone yet le. want to change but no money yet..looking for sponsor. Haha..

I'm still using my old phone la.

It's about RM 850. u wanna buy for me?? Hehe...