heaven knows

my life in grey

I have to label today as the Weird Day.

Weird incident No. 1
When I went for lunch with my mom in a coffee shop, I saw a guy. A guy that looks 90% like Robert Pattinson. OMG... The only difference is that his face was thinner with not so prominent jaw line.

*once again I'd like to emphasize that I do not have a fan crush or whatever crush on Robert Pattinson

If I could, I would take a picture and put a comparison here. But the guy was sitting right in front of me and facing me. So yeah, awkward to take a pic or to even stare for long.

Weird incident No. 2
While I was leaving my housing area to go to church, I saw from afar a person that looked like *censored*. I was thinking to myself that it can't possibly be. But as my car approaches the turning, the fella really looked like *censored*. So I really opened my eyes big and wide to look properly and I almost took too big a turn. But... it's not *censored* although the person really look a lot like *censored*. Oh well....

I feel like I'm about to fall sick. The "signs and symptoms" are slowly appearing one by one. I don't know what's the cause of it though. But it's definitely irritating cause I hate taking medicines or seeing a doctor. Plus it's near Christmas and I haven't done my Christmas shopping yet. Sigh...

3 wishful thoughts:

Y censored 1 XDXD

Love is in the air perhaps?

klck: haha...censored coz dowan ppl to knw who is that la. but you dunno who's that le.

anonymous: unfortunately no... inside story