heaven knows

my life in grey

I'm absolutely worn out.

I've been painting like nuts for the past 3hours plus. Backache, eye pain and neck pain. Sigh...

2days ago, I had a funny conversation with my mom thru sms. She was asking me about my work stuff...

Mom: You managed to finish?
Mua: Yeah, I just finished.
Mom: So you going to send it now or later?
Mua: Later la. Now brain, eye, and finger damage la!!
Mom: Wah, so serious ah? Have you informed him?
Mua: Inform him about what? To pay my medical bills ah?

Then my mom called and started laughing on the phone. So yeah...

Half of my day today was a super sad day. Why?? Because my most precious boy went for surgery. *sob sob* After much explanation from the doctor about the least that I could expect and the worse case scenario, of course I got more sad. But, being a Biomedical Science student...sigh...this is what I've been taught to tolerate.

Halfway through my meeting, I got a call from the doc. He said the surgery went well and my precious boy took the surgery better than he expected. Of course man...he's my precious boy, a fighter. Hehe.. But now he has to rest because he didn't eat after he came back.

God is truly good once again for taking care of my boy =)


Note: He's precious 'cause he's cute, furry, fat and lazy. And...he's one of a kind..hehe

6 wishful thoughts:

Good to hear that hahahaha ... nice pic kawaii XD

hahaha...of coz. it's my fat boy. hahaha!!!

Dun look fat oso XD

claim from which "HIM"....? haha

Her boss la lolsssss

who's her boss...?