heaven knows

my life in grey

I'm finally back from Youth Camp.

It wasn't as bad as I expected. But the 1st day was horrible. It was because of the rain, and it got the place all muddy and dirty and it got us dirty and wet as well. This camp was like a mini boot-camp. We had the flying fox, kayaking, par course thingy and telematch. Really shows off my un-fitness level physically. Can't really relate it to age right?? But I think the age issue is part of it... And I almost thought that I would get pneumonia already because I bathe crazy cold water everyday. Especially on the 1st day when it was raining and cold.

I think that I'm truly blessed during the camp this time. The message got across very well. It revived me again amidst all the business.

But more importantly, this camp slowed things down for me to take some time to breathe and also to reflect back on a lot of things. Destress... Although I still have many things that needs a bit of rushing already, but I think it's still good.

I wonder why... Why does my mom bring up occassionally which guy is good, nice, etc. Sigh... I don't really get the sudden promotion of guys in front of my face. And my reaction to it was, "give up in loving guys already. now love God only~"

So for whoever that's reading this, you know better. Please don't promote guys to me... currently and in the near future not interested. Unless they come along naturally. Do I look as though I'm so in need of a guy? Although I'm clumsy, but I think I can still manage on my own.

Sigh... I'm so hooked. So hooked to these songs...
The Script - I'm Yours (thanks to my twin)
Iron & Wine - Flightless Bird, American Mouth
Jon McLaughlin - So close

Now.. It's time to "treat" my aching muscles and also my "presents" from Youth Camp. All the nice bruises that resemble 50cents and 20cents need attending to. And also the cut which is itching like mad...yeesh~

8 wishful thoughts:

LOL ..... some many ppl promote guys to you one ar ... i tot Ms sum onli XDXD ... swt ...

Wah u ans your mum like dat ... later she freak out le HAHAHHA

guess what...? kelvin MISSES u a lot wei...! if only i save up all his personal msgs... "misses someone"... "missing someone"... these are just a few examples...! i know he's goin to deny it but ask him to touch his heart n answer u...! HE MISSES YOU...!

he actually has been waiting for u to update ur blogs d...! once u type only, see he gets so so excited...! i'm not here to promote guys to you...! but doin kelvin a favour...! Pearly, Kelvin is a good guy...! consider him pls...? pls pls pls...?

ivan: ...omg...i'm SUPER SPEECHLESS.
no comment man. didn't I write "currently and in the near future not interested??". Haha..

kelvin: my mom won't freak la. she knows I'm quite devoted to God =P

OMG ... I just saw tis .... -_- wat the tuut la Ivan .... =.=

ok lo... leave that DBM with his SDB...! let them be ....!

lol...pity the DBM la.

ISHISHISH ... tak habis habis pijak .... T-T