heaven knows

my life in grey

I have officially fried my brain for yesterday's test.

Indications of condition: Severe headache which affects balance and vision.... interesting...

I burnt a day...no...more like 3/4 of a day because I had that fried brain condition. Which means, no sleep tonight to finish the syllabus for Tuesday's crazy test by crazy lecturer. 14 topics for a measely test with 2 and a half days to finish reading. Yesh... it's all so fantastic.

And I really wanna watch Monsters vs Aliens (I think that's the title of the animation). I reckon it'll be hillarious. I'm so in need of a good laugh now just to prove to myself that I'm not numb from studying too much.

I just......love James Morrison's music =)

If it's gonna be a rainy day
There's nothing we can do to make it change
We can pray for sunny weather
But that won't stop the rain
Feeling like you've got no place to run
I can be your shelter till it's done
We can make this last forever
So please don't stop the rain

0 wishful thoughts: