heaven knows

my life in grey

After all the studying, it's just better not to study for today's test. It was of no use. I died standing/sitting. I can't imagine the finals. Oh no....

Anyhows, amidst all the constant studying, I'm missing some people so so much!!! Unfortunately, they won't know till they happen to read this.
While I was taking a rest from studying, I was browsing my picture gallery in my desktop and found some old pictures dated few years back.

My girls who are somewhat scattered all around now. ='(

I really really miss this "family" of mine. Haven't seen all of them in a while. So now, Skype has to do its work or else I'll be missing them sick. And I haven't heard from my twin in a long long time.

Plus, I'm missing my driver who's now in Aus too. Now I'm always the driver. Sad... I want my driver back!! And another 1 of my gals in Melbourne. (unfortunately no pics of Ry and Pris)

What am I still doing here?!

Praying hard that I'm able to go to Perth end of this year to visit my driver a.k.a Ry and also Rachie.

Which reminds me... I need to get rid of some pictures as well. Since they contain JUNK content.

***

So today is the last day of all my tests...which I gladly crashed and burned. I'm still relieved that it's over anyways. No more studying for this few days to get enough rest and to allow my brains to recuperate. I seriously think that the whole test streak that has been going on for 6 weeks now has caused my brains to crash, cause I couldn't absorb a single thing at all yesterday, which is bad news for me.

So it's time to take break and get fat-ter. I can't help it if some food makes me happy...*nyam...mmm* I'm taking my sista's advice on having a movie marathon in my room. Haha... Since she gave/transfered/pirated over some recent movies to me.

Movie marathon time...

0 wishful thoughts: