heaven knows

my life in grey

I have no determination or mood to study at all. ARGH~~~!!!!!

This is so not good. I feel as though I'm on my holidays already and the finals has yet to start. Pfft~!! I'm delusional.

I have officially burnt 2 days and about to burn the 3rd if I don't start putting some gas into studying or at least read something. Although my conscience of not studying is eating me up, my laziness is dominating. Sigh.... To make it worse, now is not a good time for me. I'm constantly in and out of the house to help my mom cause my whole family is busy running around. And I can't sit still long enough to study. I always end up finding other things more amusing to do than to study. I'd rather play FreeCell than to study. Imagine that!!!

SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!

I.... just.... lost.... almost.... all.... my.... determination....

1 wishful thoughts:

Me 2 .... help .... :(