heaven knows

my life in grey

The weather/heat is a freaking menace!!! Thanks/no thanks to it, I have decided to cut my hair short. Believe it or not, I didn't really have in mind how to cut my hair and I was so frustrated with the heat that I told the hairdresser, "I don't care how, just cut my hair short. So as long as it's manageable and short and doesn't look like s*** then it's fine." Yes... so desperate.



The guy even asked me if I was going to cry cause my long hair will be gone. Fortunately, I don't find the need for tears just because my hair is being chopped off. It's not all that dramatic as what you see in the America's Next Top Model.

So yes, this is my new haircut...for now. Still not sure whether I'm going to remain it this length or grow it long again.





The heat is also causing me to become more and more lethargic. Meaning that I can barely study although I'm in my room with the air-cond turned on.

CRAZY HEAT!!!
Genting Highlands or Cameron Highlands or Frasers Hill is looking awfully good in my head now. *sobs sobs*
*edits*
Did I mention that the heat has caused me to go a little crazy as well?? Yes, my level of craziness has just hyped up another level.

7 wishful thoughts:

swt u got air cond oso kenot study ... toot

N your hair is so damn short swt

yea la...tat's how bad the heat is ma.

yes...my hair is so short. the hairdresser keep waiting for me to cry leh. so bad...

Hmmm.... I think you like your hair style more than you claim you do

edna: hmm...I still need to get used to it ler. Cause it's freaking short!!! But I can't say that I hate it too. haha!!!

i got an idea.
how about ice bar?
withing close reach and heck i'd buy you a vodka.
then you can get back to whatever you're doing.

jini: haha...soon. right after my exams i'm so gonna break loose from all this madness!!

wait for me woman...hehe =)

patiently awaiting.

:o)