heaven knows

my life in grey

Finals is just...3 more days away. Oh crap!!! I'm so not prepared. I wonder why I put myself through this misery. Even when I sleep I keep thinking of how to study so that I can cover all my syllabus in that few measely days in order to not fail...I hope. On top of that, I now have to contemplate whether or not to go for meeting on the 11th of May when I have my last paper on the 12th morning.

Option 1: I go for the meeting and make myself useful to my campus and TRY my best to benefit the students....and I burn my last paper.

Option 2: I don't go for the meeting, forget about what's going on in campus and save my own neck from failing the last paper.

And this time, there's no in between. What the crap!!!

***
On an entirely different note...
The heat today was out of this world. I'd compare it to the heat in Sahara desert IF I've experienced it. But still, the heat has outdone itself.
I think I'm more or less burning today already. 1st of all, I woke up super late... 'cause I stayed up at night to study till about 5am plus. But I still blame myself for waking up late and wasting my morning. *sob sob*
Secondly, when I tried to study in the afternoon, the heat made me lethargic and there I was sleeping again after reading for about 1 hour only. *bummer*
Now, I'm wasting time again blogging because I'm frustrated that I can't get myself to concentrate. I know I'm so contradicting myself.
Anyhoos... I need a seriously effective weight losing plan. All the studying has gotten me to put on shameful weight and I can't lose it so as long as I'm still studying. Why?? 'Cause as soon as I eat, I have to continue studying... And logically I can't study standing up now can I? And I study throughout the day...everyday. Go figure how my brains can take it. You'll be amazed and win yourself a Nobel Prize. And then I'd have to remember your name for Neurobiology. What the crap!!!
Holiday oh holiday... you are so near yet so far. Come closer!!

0 wishful thoughts: