heaven knows

my life in grey

I met with the stupidest accident today. This is what happens when you allow a "blonde" behind the wheel. She banged 2 cars at one go.

First of all, this is the flow of the traffic for the respective lanes and that was where the car came from.
Then, the idiot took the wrong turning.
Then.... the idiot tried to reverse. And... ends up reversing INTO another car parked at the side.
So, the poor Waja suffered damaged due to stupidity.
Then... she tried to unblock traffic 'cause her car was smacked in the middle of the road, blocking traffic in busy Taipan. So, the idiot tried to reverse once AGAIN. And this time, the idiot reversed into another car that was parked on the corner!!!
So yes. Pity the 2 innocent cars. Best part is, the police station is only few doors down. I never thought I'd see the day that I'd see such an idiot.

And today... the insignificant, the non-appealing to others' eyes...have emerged winners!!!
Presenting, the poster that scored the highest mark...above the rest who have nice pretty little posters.
Credits to my "Sista-from-anotha-mother"!!!
Truth: I only contributed to the idea of the middle cycle and the branching outs. Hehe...
But hey, turned out good. Although the poster looks a little complicated, but I think it's rather easy to understand with all the info provided there. So yeah, kudos to my Neurobiology group, especially Edna for putting it all together!!
***
I have been literally zombie-ing for the past few weeks. With the continuous string of tests, who wouldn't??
Yesterday's Immuno test was s***! Very high probability of failing. Why? Cause it's somewhat impossible to finish reading and digesting 14 chapters in 2 and a half days time. That is ultimate insanity. After dinner yesterday, I totally passed out. Due to over-exhaustion. I don't think any fire or earthquake could have woke me up. I think next time around, I might not just pass out. I might just get an induced coma. Inducers would be the freaking tests and the upcoming 1st week of finals.
Note: Sorry if I'm lack of response these days. It's all because of too much studying and facts in my tiny little brain. So yes, my ignorance to anyone is not on purpose... but then again, they could be. XD

0 wishful thoughts: