heaven knows

my life in grey

Today has got to be one of the most unfortunately day that I've had.

First of all...some of my test results were out and of course, thanks to ********** I didn't do so well in the tests. So yeah, I'm kind of pissed off at myself for that.

Then...the most brilliant thing happened. Some nigerian dude banged my car when I stopped at the traffic light. The guy so caught me on the wrong day. Just when I'm so pissed off and frustrated, this got to happen. So, I got out of the car immediately, in the middle of the wrong and scolded him without hesitation. I can't help it, I'm pissed already..plus additional enhancers to boost my anger level.

And trust me, when you're in the wrong, it's not smart to say, "look at my car also, it's quite bad too". At this point, I wouldn't give 2 cents about the other person's car.

And....this also teaches me that Malaysian cars are tin kosong. Here bang, there goes the car...

This was the car that banged my car. The front bumper came out and the bonet smashed in a bit. Both lights are completely smashed.

Oh my poor car. The dent....

To add to the situation, the dude was busy worrying that I'm a racist. What the heck!! "Just because I'm black...bla bla bla.." I wouldn't be worrying about the presence of absence of a racist problem at that point.

End of the day...compensate me RM300.

Final lesson: Don't mess with me when I'm in a bad mood...It definitely won't be pretty to watch cause I have no mercy.

Another funny thing was... Just not too long after I got into the car accident, Tjun Kong got into 1 too but in different areas of course. And his was more severe that his car got to be towed. So, the meeting which was suppose to be at 6pm today, got canceled because both of us got involved in car accidents at the same time. How big a coincedence is that??

0 wishful thoughts: