heaven knows

my life in grey

I have officially studied for 6 hours today (not inclusive of time for lunch).

I'm super tired now. More like my brain is tired. I have 2 options:

Option 1: I continue studying and TRY to cover as much as I can and sleep a whole lot later but wake up earlier.

Option 2: I succumb to my tiredness, give up on trying to study as much as I can and just accept the fact that I have a high possibility of going to Kampar next semester.

... DILEMMA ...
I think.... I might just fall in between both the options.

1 wishful thoughts:

I will follow you ~~ lol
I've been CS-ing ... AGAIN... collectively, I think I've only studied 2 hours today... no mood to study........... and I'm sleepy too... Perhaps it is time to look into that kampar brochure I have for rooms available....