heaven knows

my life in grey

I'm back from youth camp! Overall, the camp was great. Everything went well. Even the speaker was good. Really touched me in a lot of ways and made me realise a lot of things too. And he prophecised for some of the youth that they will be ministers a.k.a. pastors too. Lol. He gave each one of us a bible verse...and....mine is like jackpot. Although I forgot to bring my own bible to camp. Haha.


The journey there seemed long and not to mention tiring. I had to navigate Johnny there although I don't know where it is. Haha. But I think I did a good job. I didn't fall asleep. Hehe. But the journey back home seemed extremely short. Maybe it was because our convoy started to not become a convoy. Haha. We started overtaking one another with hillarious results. There was one time after our lunch on the last day, we ended up lost in one of the towns. We lost the leading car..which was the pastor's van. So we were going round the round-about for like 3 times. And I really told Johnny that if we went round for the 4th time, I'm seriously going to get car sick. Haha. Fortunately we didn't.


The games...my part of the work for the camp...was pretty good I would say. Everything went smoothly except for the last game on the 3rd day. That was a last minute plan which was decided on the 2nd day itself. And it was suppose to be a strategy game, instead, it became a violent game. So we had to call it off in the middle of the game. As organiser of the game, I was the 1st one to get thrown into the pool right after our game on the 2nd day. And....it was done by the pastor and sister sue-ann. Nice. The guys did lots and lots of cannonballs by jumping into the pool but none of them can beat Tim. He created tsunami in the pool and he gave us the 'walrus' by lying down on the side of the pool. It seriously looks like a walrus. Haha. I'll post up the pic when I get my hands on them. We had walrus, dead whales and an ikan bilis. Haha.


And...my roommate was super untidy. My room was like being bommed or it looked like a typhoon hit it. Some of my stuffs got hogged by my roomie too! And most of the time, I got locked out of my own room...MY OWN ROOM. Crap man.


On the last night, most of the girls gathered in my room to stay up for the night. We talked all sorts of crap. Haha. And Samantha got high from junk food. She could barely stand when she had to go to the door. We even had the nose blowing demonstration and we ended up with lots of wanton on the bed. Haha.


Well, these are some of the pics which I managed to take on the last day of the camp...









this was one of our games...the newspaper dress-up. We had superman, ultraman and batman along with their sidekicks..lol

In the pictures are... (1) My room...in a clean condition because it was time to go. (2) The swimming pool which lost so much water because of all our cannonballs. Tim's the best. (3) The football field...all sand. (4 & 5) The picture which was taken while we're looking at our balcony sliding door. (6) The lounge area which I sleep in most of the time before service...especially mornings. (7) The passengers in the Viva...we actually fitted 7 ppl uncomfortably in the Viva at one point. Thank God I'm the navigator. (8) The hall which we have all our services and it's super cold. (9) The source of all the mosquitoes. They're everywhere I tell you! (10) The foyer. That's what they call it. I call it a pond with huge and fat fishes in it. =D

I didn't manage to get the picture saying "I was there but not really there"....the beach. I was in P.D. but I didn't get to go to the beach! So sad. And I saw a shop whose name was "Pee Dee Stationary". Haha...that's original. The food that we had for the few days was surprisingly good. They fed us well till the 'papadam' became 'pak pak dam'. Not to mention 'Pope Jacky the Pak'. Still figuring out how that name came out. Lol.

The only sad thing was....even in camp, I had to go on with my drums lessons. Sigh...sad I tell you. But it wasn't that bad... Overall, thumbs up! I'm still feeling tired now though....

0 wishful thoughts: