heaven knows

my life in grey

Let me start off with a big sigh. I skipped church this morning. I feel so bad and I seriously feel sad. Yeah...you guys must be thinking, "what? sad coz didn't go church?". I had to skip today cause I seriously have to clean out my room. I've been throwing stuff into the box since like 10.15am. Putting away stuff that I don't need that has been on my table for months! As I'm going through all the stuff, I feel my own faith in Him wearing thin. Damn man. The situation is the same as me putting away stuff that don't hold any meaning anymore...it used to but it doesn't now since things are like this.

I wish it was still here. But I guess it's too late.... I miss it so much...
I feel damn affected now and it's not a good sign.

And...I just saw something. And I'd like to say this.... STOP F***ING COPY WHAT I WRITE AND WHAT I DO!! Don't believe it's coming from me? Think again. Even my hair is highlighted red now. Yeah....the wheels are turning. Lots more to come... (girls, does this sound familiar now?? 4 yrs ago? I'm almost there again)

I used to look in the mirror and think that I didn't like the person I was. Because of someone, I managed to change..for the better apparently, and I liked what I saw. I always held on to what you told me to keep myself controlled. Everything's let loose now...fires burning through...hair on fire, hair on fire!!! Help!!! Haha....

And now I see who I can lean on and is always there no matter how far and no matter what. Even when I was feeling so low during camp, that person called me just to talk to me. Don't know how to thank you. But still have to become my driver...hehe.

For the past week or so, I've been out of the house constantly and everyday. Yes, am going to move non-stop. But during last night's family dinner, I almost dozed off while eating halfway. Haha. I partly blame the restaurant for bringing out the food so slowly and filling my stomach with air till I almost fall asleep. All my aunts and cousins were asking me to wake up. Malu-fying man. But I guess it's normal for me. Always got reason for something.....haha....

2 days before Christmas. I don't feel it. Maybe because.........bah!!
Christmas eve night...girls, drinking night!! Since we're very NOT occupied this year. See who go down 1st this time. Haha...hope it won't be me again la. But I didn't really go down the other time right? Haha...It's tomorrow......Yes, yes...must think of a place 1st.

And...I just realised that I've become a shopaholic. Been shopping ever since I got my pay. From cheap (not really cheap also =/) to expensive stuff. Satisfying I would say...nice nice =D But I still want shoes!!! I just saw something I want....haha.

As New Year's approaching, I think I do have a few resolutions this year. I don't usually have resolutions....don't want to disappoint myself. Haha....

My Resolution
  1. Maintain my attitude and don't change for nothing.
  2. Must, MUst MUST work extremely crazily harder next year.
  3. To be a better shopaholic. Haha...
  4. To be more organized with things.
  5. To have unwavering faith in Him.
  6. To TRY and not drive above 130km/hr.
  7. To have more patience.
  8. To improve my drums skills.
  9. HOPEFULLY a better person.
  10. And of course...to keep my New Year's resolution. =P

0 wishful thoughts: